Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 - The Beginning

We've arrived. 2011. The beginning of Black Dog Touring. Welcome.

If you want to experience a whole new level of outdoors, that's what we are here to bring you.  Touch base with our blog here to see photos of our adventures and what we've been up to.  It's going to be an epic season and we can't wait to see what it brings.


This has been the dream of ours for a while and we are glad to share our experiences with you all.

-BDT

*Our littlest member

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest picture I have ever seen. I have been trying to talk Colby into taking Sammy skiing. I am going to have to show him this picture, so he can see that she would defiantly be up for it. I can't wait to see more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are doing it! I'm so happy for you. I know this has always been your dream. Love the blog and all the pics. I'm excited to follow it. And I must say that the pic of Kayden on the snowmobile is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Can't wait to read about all of your adventures. And seriously, that picture of Kayden and Brett?!?! It doesn't get much cuter than that.

    ReplyDelete