Thursday, January 27, 2011

Passing Along Some Wisdom

Two items to put in your memory bank, especially if they apply.  They were shared on this website and I thought I would pass them along.

1. F.O.M.O. - many of us outdoor enthusiasts suffer from this.  Next time a powder day comes your way, ask yourself, "do I have a Fear Of Missing Out"?  If so, you definitely are experiencing F.O.M.O.

2. GNAR - Shane McConkey was one incredibly crazy individual.  He with some of his friends created a movement that changed the way we look at skiing . . . less serious, more fun.  I'm not one to go out and do a run BN but maybe I'll try the "call your mom while skiing a sick line".  You can check the most amazing movie here. **DISCLAIMER: THERE IS SOME LANGUAGE AND BUMS . . . JUST ANOTHER DAY AT SQUAW.


SaucerBoy.jpg
*Maybe I'll take some snowlerblades out this weekend . . . 

1 comment: